Refinance is the process of paying off a portion or the entire amount of the existing loan with the intention of
obtaining another loan from the same or another financial institution secured by the same property.
There are times when it makes sense to refinance your housing loan. It is important to have a clear financial
objective in mind so that you are more able to choose the most appropriate loan. Ultimately, the decision is up to
you to decide when it is best for you to refinance, based on your individual financial situation.
It is important to have a clear objective in mind when refinancing. Here are the most common reasons why
homeowners refinance. Which one is right for your situation? Get more about information on refinancing your housing
loan and learn about everything from when you should refinance to how you can increase the value of your home.
The benefits of refinancing:
- Lower our monthly repayment (cut your monthly loan repayment)
- Shortern your loan term (enables you to build equity in your homes faster)
- Consolidate your debt (pay off your high-interest debt with the right loan)
- Get cash from your home property (learn how to use the equity in your home)
- Keep your repayment from rising (lock in your interest rate and repayment before they go up)
- Get cash from your investment property (refinance your investment property to use toward whatever you need)
Important questions to ask before refinancing:
- What are your reasons for refinancing?
- What is the interest rate of the existing loan?
- What is your current income and credit status?
- What is the cost invloved to refinance?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
- How much equity do you have in your home?
- How long will it take you to recoup the cost of refinancing, and is it an acceptable period of time?
Contact us for a mortgage
health check and find out how much interest you could save by simply refinancing your
loan to AIA Home Loan.